- Nick Benton Interview with Steven Hassan author of The Cult of Trump
- Can the GOP Learn Anything?
- The Stadium Chants, ‘Lock Him Up!’
- Deprogramming the Cult of Trump
- The Trump-Putin Axis of Evil
- Trump is a Russian Agent
- The Relevance of My New Book
- Impeachment & the Human Spirit
- Democracy Demands Courage
- Oh No, Not Christian Yelich!
“The Sun Also Rises.” Ernest Hemingway’s early success was published in the mid-1920s when the world was still reeling from the effects of the unfathomable Great War, also known as the War to
Speaking at his road trip rally Tuesday night, in addition to his disgusting, misogynistic trashing of key Senate Intelligence Committee witness Dr. Christine Blasey Ford, our president called his
One of the most compelling articles documenting how the Russians hacked the 2016 U.S. presidential election and turned the outcome in favor of Donald Trump is by Jane Mayer in this week’s New
Once again, the issue comes down to the fundamental components of the most intimate and pervasive form of oppression by and large sanctioned and exercised by our species — male chauvinism. It is
“Those whom the gods wish to destroy, they first make mad.” This ancient proverb wrongly attributed to Euripides is almost too like a common cliche to apply to our president now, even as
An academic writing in the Washington Post last weekend set out to sever the phenomenon of Trump from the rise of the “postmodernist” school of thought of the last half-century. Aaron Hanlon,