- How the Russians Own Trump
- Presidential Lying & the Press, Part 2
- Gay Pioneer Nicholas Benton on MLK Day Panel, Falls Church, VA January 16, 2017
- How to Fuel the New Movement
- Presidential Lying & the Press, Part 1
- Obama’s Final Word to Happy Warriors
- Will the Uncouth Rule the World?
- The Armageddon Solution
- Russia’s ‘Act of War’ Vs. the U.S.
- Reviving the Culture War
Humanity and this planet depend on supplanting “zero sum game” relations with “non zero sum game” ones. The extraordinary stress of the past month has led to record attendance at the
By Nicholas F. Benton The on-going Russian intervention into the U.S. presidential election and White House operations goes way beyond just telephone communications, and its journalistic digging
By Nicholas F. Benton\ The late legendary White House correspondent Helen Thomas (1920-2013), whom I was so deeply honored to have in my employ in the last year of her storied professional career,
The extreme events of the last two weeks have established at least two things: First, there is an autocratic regime in the White House now more alienated from the nation’s core democratic values
There are lies, damn lies and presidential lies. All his life, Donald Trump has routinely used lying and deception as go-to tools in his toolbox for his business and electoral campaign dealings.