- Can ‘Species Love’ See This Through?
- Anti-Trump Revolution
- This Super, Historic Tuesday
- Enlightenment Vs. Postmodernism, Part 2
- Enlightenment Vs. Postmodernism, Part 1
- Hey, America, Avoid the Fringe!
- Buttigieg & a New LGBTQ Paradigm
- The Faith Identity of Pete Buttigieg
- The Senate GOP Parade of Lemmings
- ‘1917,’ the Mass Murder Of Innocents
You learn a heck of a lot about people in a crisis. It’s a time when core values come to the surface that you might otherwise not see, especially if you’re not paying attention. It’s surely
These are times of biblical proportions. Surviving humanity will forever tell the stories of this sudden and overwhelming challenge to our existence on this planet represented by the coronavirus
Let us make no mistake about it, the sudden and extraordinary surge in just the last 11 days that has propelled the campaign of former Vice President Joe Biden into an almost insurmountable lead
It is not an exaggeration to say that this Tuesday, March 3, was a truly historic day in the history of American politics. The stunning outcome in the Super Tuesday Democratic primaries marked one
Donald Trump is the fever dream of postmodernist apologist Michel Foucault. This 21st century monster of a twisted and horrifying id, much like the invisible monster of the classic sci-fi film of
It is time in this era of genuine crisis for American democracy to take a bolder and less compromising look at the forces that have brought us here, in hopes that a sure path to recovery can be