- Virginia’s ‘Good Friday Signing Spree’
- Now We Know Who Really Matters
- Our World After the Pandemic
- Trump Backers Call for ‘Final Solution’
- Can ‘Species Love’ See This Through?
- Anti-Trump Revolution
- This Super, Historic Tuesday
- Enlightenment Vs. Postmodernism, Part 2
- Enlightenment Vs. Postmodernism, Part 1
- Hey, America, Avoid the Fringe!
Death is stalking our land but it is not acting alone. The Covid-19 pandemic has killed over 44,000 Americans by the latest count, and 180,000 worldwide, according to what’s being
So much terrible news has been flooding our consciousness in the last month related to the Covid-19 virus pandemic, the terrible, swelling death toll, the difficulties getting basic protections for
The formidable Jim Cramer, market analyst and commentator on CNBC, was very conflicted Wednesday morning in a manner totally unlike his usual strident and confident manner. It was in the context of
Walt Whitman wrote a lot of his incredible poetry about the beauty of things in life too often taken for granted, or ignored in the context of preoccupied lives. In his own version of “shelter in
You learn a heck of a lot about people in a crisis. It’s a time when core values come to the surface that you might otherwise not see, especially if you’re not paying attention. It’s surely
These are times of biblical proportions. Surviving humanity will forever tell the stories of this sudden and overwhelming challenge to our existence on this planet represented by the coronavirus