- Fake Christians Cling to Trump
- 2020: America At Its Crossroads
- Will the Truth Set Trumpists Free?
- The Rule of Law Impeaches Trump
- Republicans, Have You No Shame?
- Trump’s Crimes Vs. We The People
- Fear, Mind Control Drive Trump Cult
- Busted! Sondland Convicts Trump
- A Traitor Faces Impeachment
- Nick Benton Interview with Steven Hassan author of The Cult of Trump
Director/writer Sam Mendes’ epic World War I film, “1917,” is based on incredibly grim stories he was told by his grandfather who’d enlisted for the British at age 17 and somehow survived
The profoundly disgusting spectacle of so-called evangelical leaders fawning over an angelic-looking (eyes closed, hands folded at his belt) Trump at Mar-a-Lago last week was so repulsive to any
Now in the presidential election year 2020, the United States finds itself facing one of the most important crossroads probably since it chose to prosecute the Civil War against renegade
The sobering assessment of Sarah Posner of Type Investigations published in Monday’s New York Times, entitled, “That Editorial Won’t Sway Evangelicals,” argued that Mark Galli’s editorial
Here’s an interesting proposition: take everything Trump rants about in his remarkable six-page letter to Nancy Pelosi on the eve of his impeachment as if it was written in front of a
At the outset of his testimony before the House Judiciary Committee Monday, Barry Berke, the attorney representing the House Intelligence Committee presenting the case for the impeachment of Trump,