- Jan. 6 Capitol Sacking: Putin’s Role (Part 3)
- Jan. 6 Capitol Sacking: Putin’s Role (Part 2)
- Jan. 6 Capitol Sacking: Putin’s Role (Part 1)
- Who is ‘Q’? Could It Be Putin?
- Merchants of Death Ally With Covid-19
- Virginia’s ‘Good Friday Signing Spree’
- Now We Know Who Really Matters
- Our World After the Pandemic
- Trump Backers Call for ‘Final Solution’
- Can ‘Species Love’ See This Through?
In the early 1970s, under the cover of a new “detente” with the Nixon administration, the Soviet KGB that is the Russian government today under Putin began a shift in how to penetrate and
Putin’s ongoing hands-on role in the cultivation and advancement of the QAnon and other radical right movements in the U.S. is not going away, despite the setback these operations suffered
Somewhere in the late-1960s to early 1970s, the Soviet leadership and its KGB shifted its focus of covert operations in the U.S. from persuading the American public to prefer a government dedicated
In my column last week, I concluded by suggesting that the party most responsible for the rise of the QAnon movement in the U.S., and thus most responsible for the sacking of the Capitol on Jan. 6,
America’s modern Day of Infamy, this most recent January 6, cannot be recalled without recalling the haunting question: Who was really behind it? Trump, himself? The Proud Boys? The Oath Keepers?
Death is stalking our land but it is not acting alone. The Covid-19 pandemic has killed over 44,000 Americans by the latest count, and 180,000 worldwide, according to what’s being