- How the Russians Own Trump
- Presidential Lying & the Press, Part 2
- Gay Pioneer Nicholas Benton on MLK Day Panel, Falls Church, VA January 16, 2017
- How to Fuel the New Movement
- Presidential Lying & the Press, Part 1
- Obama’s Final Word to Happy Warriors
- Will the Uncouth Rule the World?
- The Armageddon Solution
- Russia’s ‘Act of War’ Vs. the U.S.
- Reviving the Culture War
“It was the best of times, it was the worst of times, it was the age of wisdom, it was the age of foolishness.” Attesting to the former, it takes some reflection, perhaps, to appreciate the
This Tuesday, May 31, marked a distinct turning point in the 2016 race for the U.S. presidency. A big red-faced behemoth was shown on live national TV having been hit with grave slings and arrows
Agreeing with the common premises of two recent op-eds by Robert Kagan in the Washington Post, “How Democracies Die” and “How Fascism Comes to America,” both focused on the rise of Donald
The violent disruption of and threats against the Democratic convention in Las Vegas last weekend raises serious suspicions of outside “agents provocateur” operations by enemies of the
The eloquence of President Obama has only begun to shine more brightly in this last year of his presidency, serving the purpose of contrasting ever more clearly between a discourse that elevates
If the contagious enthusiasm on display last weekend at the annual Democratic Party banquet in Northern Virginia’s million-strong Fairfax County, just across the Potomac from the nation’s