- How the Russians Own Trump
- Presidential Lying & the Press, Part 2
- Gay Pioneer Nicholas Benton on MLK Day Panel, Falls Church, VA January 16, 2017
- How to Fuel the New Movement
- Presidential Lying & the Press, Part 1
- Obama’s Final Word to Happy Warriors
- Will the Uncouth Rule the World?
- The Armageddon Solution
- Russia’s ‘Act of War’ Vs. the U.S.
- Reviving the Culture War
Deplorably wanting throughout the presidential campaign, the major national media have behaved no better since the election. They’ve become pliant, and abject failures in their duty to the
It’s fascinating to witness the different ways that people react to a genuine shock to the system. The wide array of reactions to the surprise election of Donald Trump for president of the U.S.
Hillary Clinton won the popular vote in Tuesday’s national presidential election, the second time since 2000 the Democrat did this but lost the election because of the archaic particularities of
The latest intervention against the campaign of Hillary Clinton for President has borne a particularly troubling and sickening tone. After all the evidence of direct Russian meddling against the
Although the polls are currently indicating a solid victory for Hillary Clinton in the Nov. 8 U.S. presidential election, and a major improvement of her party’s representation in Congress,
There are an abundance of tell-tale signs, but almost no one is putting them all together to draw the conclusion that what we’re seeing in this presidential election cycle is a coup in progress