- How the Russians Own Trump
- Presidential Lying & the Press, Part 2
- Gay Pioneer Nicholas Benton on MLK Day Panel, Falls Church, VA January 16, 2017
- How to Fuel the New Movement
- Presidential Lying & the Press, Part 1
- Obama’s Final Word to Happy Warriors
- Will the Uncouth Rule the World?
- The Armageddon Solution
- Russia’s ‘Act of War’ Vs. the U.S.
- Reviving the Culture War
There is a profound irony but truth in the thought that as horribly degraded as Donald Trump’s presidential campaign has become, it could wind up having a beneficial effect on American culture.
Democratic vice presidential candidate Tim Kaine scored a huge victory for his team in his debate with his GOP counterpart Mike Pence Tuesday night. To understand this one needs to step away from
Often, first impressions are the best impressions. When recalling the historic presidential debate Monday night, the prevailing sense was of the starkest of contrasts between a civil, highly
It’s hard to imagine now, given all the disgusting filth and bigotry that has issued from the mouth of Donald Trump and his surrogates in the last year, that one single slur brought down a U.S.
Despite all the sound and fury that our badly compromised major cable TV media organizations have their talking heads gabbing and gasping about these days, the two major facets that are doing to
It’s the major media’s insistence on a non-existent moral equivalency between Hillary Clinton and Donald Trump that is doing more to threaten democracy in the U.S. than even Donald Trump