- How the Russians Own Trump
- Presidential Lying & the Press, Part 2
- Gay Pioneer Nicholas Benton on MLK Day Panel, Falls Church, VA January 16, 2017
- How to Fuel the New Movement
- Presidential Lying & the Press, Part 1
- Obama’s Final Word to Happy Warriors
- Will the Uncouth Rule the World?
- The Armageddon Solution
- Russia’s ‘Act of War’ Vs. the U.S.
- Reviving the Culture War
Poor William Kristol, quoted at the outset of the Republican National Convention this week by Ben Terris in the Washington Post lamenting that his party’s nomination of Donald Trump for President
The high road, and the low road. Civilizations have always been saved by leaders who’ve chosen the former route, and destroyed by those who’ve chosen the latter, through cynical postmodern
(Anybody remember that Karl Rove set up a private e-mail account in the George W. Bush White House under the domain name “gwb43.com,” from which he purged 22 million e-mails in 2007 at the
This has been a period of much enlarged news and commentary coverage of Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual and Transgender (LGBT) people in the U.S., as it has been an unusual confluence of Gay Pride month,
In the wake of the Orlando massacre of 49 people (so far) in the early hours of June 12. parameters of the hopes and cautions of the imperfect movement for human liberation on this planet are drawn
When I awoke at 6 a.m. EDT Sunday, according to habit I checked my smart phone for email or Facebook updates, and that’s when I was first informed about the massacre at the gay nightclub in